UPDATE: Applications for this position have now closed.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive keen to get their hands dirty in our small digital agency and be part of our exciting plans for growth.
You'll be based in our Saltash office working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Salary will be dependent on experience.
You will be required to create strategies, plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, which could include SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns for both our agency and our digital marketing clients.
We are looking for someone self-motivated and enthusiastic and will be required to work closely with our lead designer, business manager and developer as well as the relevant client teams. You may also be required to provide mentorship to new staff when the team expands.
We are looking for someone organised and unfazed by pressure. Someone comfortable in client meetings and able to listen as well as challenge discussion to discover what’s needed.
You will have proven experience in generating growth through digital marketing and be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, user experience and new marketing innovations. Good knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager is also required.
Attention to detail is essential as is adaptability in a small business where you may be asked to support on any task from representing the business at events to testing new website releases.
- Assess & improve current strategies to drive online traffic and generate leads for both our own and client websites
- Day to day management and maintenance of managed websites & social media platforms
- Creation of high quality content consistent with the brands managed to include
- Blog content
- General post
- Paid adverts
- Landing pages/content offerings
- Implement e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC campaigns where required
- Establish key performance indicators
- Create client activity reports to demonstrate ROI
- Keep up to date with all updates, changes and trends in digital marketing
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting, track and analyse website traffic
- Detailed understanding of the use, management and advertising on the following platforms:
- Copywriting experience
- Google Adwords & PPC experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Significant experience as a digital marketer
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrable portfolio
- Understanding of UX
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of B2B and B2C marketing
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of SEM Rush
- Experience of Content Management Systems, in particular, Umbraco
How to apply
Although applications for this position have now closed, we are always happy to review speculative applications for any digital media related positions - you can send these to email@example.com.